Anxiety kills me. BEGGING u to answer me

This not my first time writing but getting no reply. in short i passed through a hard experience and i decided to be a volunteer at an organization that helps aids patients in LEBANON. Simply my worries after my last exposure are due to recurring geographic tongue around the same place (right edge of my tongue) which heals at the 10 th day and come back after two weeks. 6 red dots under the palms of my hands and the tips of my fingers.

1-KOH smear for tongue lesion and culture gave sterile result. 2-Eliza at 60 days gave negative 3-PCR DNA at 70 days gave 0.0 4-Eliza at 96 days gave negative result 5-PCR DNA at 100 days gave 0.0

I Am relying on my final PCR. do u advice me to test again or shall i spend my money elsewhere?

how can i get rid of that disorder in my mouth, what if it is due to HIV and still the tests are mistaking?

In arabic yasouh yehmik = Jesus bless you

Hi Lebanon Guy,

Your multiple negative HIV tests, including ELISAs and PCR DNA out to 100 days, are definitive and conclusive. HIV is not your problem! No way. No how. No further HIV testing is warranted!

Please note that the vast majority of cases of geographic tongue have absolutely nothing to do with HIV! And this is exactly the case with you! I can't diagnose or treat conditions over the Internet. If your general medical doctor can't help, I'd suggest you see an ENT specialist. One thing remains certain: The cause of your symptoms is not HIV, OK?

Likewise the red dots are not at all worrisome for HIV. (Plus your negative test rules this out as a possible cause.) If these dots bother you and your general doctor can't help, see a dermatologist.

I applaud your volunteer efforts. BRAVO! It's also a great way to rack up excellent cosmic karma with the higher powers.

Be well. Stay well. Remember HIV is not your problem!

HIV+ ROOMMATE/ WORRIED ABOUT OWN HEALTH
HELP ME!!!