Gay Best Friend Part II (The Gay BFF)

Hi Handsome! I'm the "gay bff"! :) My friend wrote to you and now she's worried because you said "If my reassurance isn't enough for you to shake your worries, get a single HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark." Now she thinks you think there was a risk, and you're advising her to get tested. I try to explain to her that she's focusing on that and not the part where you say it's "non-existent". Please write back and let her know she is crazy for nothing. I promise to donate $50 additional, to help her. This is hard enough on me, I don't want my friend to suffer. "If" my hand had small amount of blood from peeling AND "If" she had a cut from shaving her arms(it would have been hours old)would there be a risk. I'm sure it would have to be enough blood to be noticable and a big enough cute/wound to transmit. Correct me if I'm wrong.

I'm new to this to, and I would like to know about this stuff. Is it really just casual contact?

I truly admire you. I wish you were my BFF too! :) xoxo

Second donation on it's way first thing tomorrow morning!!!

Gay BFF add-on (Submitted Mar 15, 2009)

Just to let you know, my friend had about 5 HIV tests in two months. This was about 3 months BEFORE this incident where I grabbed her arm with my REALLY bad peeling hands. Just thought I'd add that to give you a better insight on her. I just don't want to see her go through the testing again if it isn't a risk. Please please please add this to my last post. Donation and good karma is ready to be sent tomorrow morning. P.S You keep me strong.

Oh sure, just because you call me handsome you think I'll respond to your post. Well . . . OK, obviously your clever ploy worked!

Please reassure your gal pal that I believe her HIV-acquisition risk is beyond nonexistent! HIV testing is not medically warranted and I certainly don't recommend it. The only reason for my "if my reassurance isn't enough . . ." phrase is that some folks have irrational and totally unwarranted fears of being infected, even though they've been told by HIV experts that their risk is nonexistent. This can cause psychological stress leading to anxiety. Sometimes the most effective and efficient way to put these irrational fears permanently to rest is to get an HIV test. This is done purely for psychological, not medical reasons, OK?

Regarding your hypothetical situation with small amounts of blood and recently shaved arms with possible cuts, the HIV risk remains so remote it continues to be essentially nonexistent.

As for us becoming BFFs, well, you can always submit your resume with pics of you in Speedos for a start.

Be well. Hug your gal pal for me. Save one for yourself. Both of you might benefit from a read through the archives, by the way. There's lots of helpful information (and reassuring posts) there.

The Results - Scared: ARS-like Symptoms After Mutual Masterbation
thank u from prague=)