Follow up to "Super Duper Fast Question"

I will donate more for this update!

I asked you if it's o.k to take an HIV test 1-2 years after exposure. You said "Can you take HIV tests one or two years after exposure? Yes, absolutely."

Although I CAN take the test. Is it conclusive after 1-2 years. Or should I have gone 3-6 after exposure. I'm scheduled for this friday!

I need you advice! And thank you for the Happy Birthday Wish! :)

Yes, of course it's definitive and conclusive! Otherwise I wouldn't have advised you to take it. Frevinsakes!! Stop worrying. Take the test. Chances are your WOO-HOO is waiting for you!

HIV + and married
HIV in the mail? Here's your package ma'am