HIV + and married

Dr Bob, I am stunned & don't know what to do. I am married to a husband who has AIDS. During my first year in marriage, i noticed that he had put his profile on pozmatch.com saying he is single & looking for women- FYI we are legally married for 3 yrs now. Today i found out he purchased something or paid a certain amt. of money on Feb 14 2009 to Manhunt.net. I didn't know what this place is until when i called & was told is a site for men seeking men. Could he be looking for men for sex? I thought because both of us are positive is time to settle & move on with life. I feel like i can walk out of this marriage right now. He pretends to be the best man & i am wondering if he is disclosing his status of having AIDS. I don't know what to do Dr. Bob & i don't want to be more stressed for the sake of my health. Since he came home this evening i don't feel like i want to talk to him and he is realizing there is something wrong with me though i haven't said anything.He asked me if i am fine i said yes but it is hard for me to hide it. All i can call him now is a dirty man and i am very upset. Please advice.

Within the first year of marriage your poz hubby was posting his profile on pozmatch.com saying he was single and looking for women???? Ohhh . . . there's a red flag for you! And now he's on Manhunt.net? Well, I'm quite certain he's not doing research. So it's fairly safe to say your hubby is out trick-or-treating and apparently playing on both sides of the proverbial fence. I think it's time (long past time) that you had a heart-to-heart talk with your husband concerning his chat-room activities. It's possible couples counseling might help. But in reality I tend to doubt this guy is the type of husband that "happily ever afters" are made of.

Test Centers
Follow up to "Super Duper Fast Question"