Adamxxxx@xxxxxxxxxxx

I found a condom in my draws recently and it's expiry date was 1999. Is it ok to just masturbate into it?or are there any risks becase of it being old? There is no sex involved.

Hi Adam,

The expiration date on the condom was 1999??? Damn Adam, you're having one hell of a dry spell, aren't you?!?

As for risks of masturbating with an old expired condom, no, of course there are no risks. Are you worried that maybe the condom was cheating on you on the down low when you weren't looking? Frevinsakes! You can't get a sexually transmitted disease without having sex with another partner who has the disease! This isn't rocket science; it's common sense, right?

I Prefer My Milk From Cows,,,, yikes
I am freaked out!!