Mar 15, 2009
I found a condom in my draws recently and it's expiry date was 1999. Is it ok to just masturbate into it?or are there any risks becase of it being old? There is no sex involved.
Response from Dr. Frascino
The expiration date on the condom was 1999??? Damn Adam, you're having one hell of a dry spell, aren't you?!?
As for risks of masturbating with an old expired condom, no, of course there are no risks. Are you worried that maybe the condom was cheating on you on the down low when you weren't looking? Frevinsakes! You can't get a sexually transmitted disease without having sex with another partner who has the disease! This isn't rocket science; it's common sense, right?
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Hairy Tongue A Symptom Of HIV?
- Blood In Urine After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Psoriasis After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Is It Possible To Have Sores On You Private Part Without It Being An Std?
- Just Because The Vagina Is Burning Doesn't Mean You Have An Std
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.