HIV counselor and HIV!

Can you contract HIV if the HIV counselor that did the test is HIV+??

I heard my counselor is HIV+ and he did the oraquick finger prick with a lancet. Would there be a risk if he pricked himself too at the same time? Or is that not humanly possible with lancets?

$50 DONATION!!

Your fears are completely unwarranted. The only way you could have contracted HIV from that poz counselor would be to have had unsafe sex with him, OK?

Thanks for the donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org).

Be well. Stay well.

FACE-SITTING ..... (FACE SITTING 2009)
Inked Jake contd