FACE-SITTING ..... (FACE SITTING 2009)

Bet you never had a question like this before! Is face-sitting a risk for HIV???

Zeke

Sorry Zeke, you just lost your bet. See below.

Gay smothering Mar 14, 2009

is gay smothering dangerous, could you suffocate. If you are with a chubby man?? if i was under his bum??

You're wondering if "gay smothering is dangerous"?????

Maybe I'm missing something here but what does sexual orientation have to do with being smothered to death when a two-ton Tessie (or Tony) parks their keister on your kisser??? In other words it doesn't matter if your fly swatter is industrial black or rainbow-flag colored; each can squish a fly to smithereens equally well, right?

See below for additional information.

Dominatrix - sex toy risk (FACE SITTING 2008) Dec 7, 2008

Dr. Bob,

The work you do is appreciated. I will be giving you a big donation at concerted effort. I had an incident 9.5 weeks ago with 2 dominatrixes. One of them placed a vibrator up my rectum (I do not know if it was clean nor do I know if a condom was placed over the vibrator). One of them penetrated me with a finger in my anus. I also sucked on a dildo, had nipple clamps put on me, and one of them sat on my face. I was the only person the vibrator was used on during the session. I know it wasn't used for at least 2 hours before me. However, I do not know if it was clean or if a condom was used on it. Does face sitting cause an HIV risk? Could vaginal fluid infect via the nostrils of the nose? Am I at risk for HIV from any of these contacts? I tested negative at 32 days post exposure with a standard anti body test. Negative at 7 weeks with a rapid test and negative at 8.5 weeks. would you reccommend more HIV testing? HOw much at risk was I from my encounter with the dominatrix? Should I be tested again?

Wow, not just one dominatrix, but two dominatrixes! That must have been quite a night vibrators up the heinie, nipple clamps, face sitting, vaginal fluids up the nose hmm . . . this sounds more like a porno feature film than a Saturday night in the suburbs! Hey, was it? Was it a porno flick?

Your overall HIV risk is extremely low. Most sex workers understand STD/HIV prevention better than the vast majority of their horned-up clients. As for face sitting, see below. The chance significant amounts of HIV-tainted vaginal fluids actually went up your nose is remote at best. (You would have felt like you were being "water boarded" and about to drown.)

Your repeatedly negative HIV tests out to 8.5 weeks are extremely encouraging. The vast majority of HIV-infected folks will have detectable levels of HIV antibody in their blood within four to six weeks.

My advice is that if you remain worried (and clearly you are or you wouldn't be writing to me) about HIV, get a single HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark for a definitive/conclusive result. I'm very confident the result will be negative.

Thank you for your willingness to make a donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). Our last Concerted Effort HIV/AIDS benefit concert was last week (Nov. 23rd) in the San Francisco Bay Area. I hope to have photos and video clips of the event up on our foundation's Web site sometime soon. Donations to Concerted Effort Benefit Concerts and the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation can be made on the foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org. They are warmly appreciated.

Be well. Stay well. Happy Holidays.

Does gay men facesitting transmit venereal disease (FACESITTING) Oct 10, 2007

Dear doc, Last night I let a man prostitute sit on my face and smother me with his bare ass. Is it safe? Does it transmit venereal disease

Believe it or not, even questions about "facesitting" have indeed been addressed previously in this forum. (See below.) Readers, remember to check the archives!

Will gay facesitting transmit aids Jul 1, 2007

Hello,dear doctor. Three days ago I found a man prostitute and let him sit on my face and smother me with his briefs, and i clearly remember i didn't use my tongue to lick his briefs. But because he was a prostitue, I didn't know if his briefs was stained with sperms, even if i didn't feel wet on his briefs. Could his dry sperms on his briefs transmit AIDS to me through some part of my face? Thanks in advance.

Is gay face-sitting different from straight or bi or tranny face-sitting? Whoever the sitter may be, the HIV risk is nonexistent, although there may be other health risks. For instance, if you are into bears or chubbies, I suppose you could be suffocated.

Will facesitting transmit aids? Dec 27, 2004

Hi, I visited a prostitute about 5 months ago and asked her to sit on my face to satisfy my sexual desire. Her vagina smothered my face on my nose and lips. Now, I'm wondering if i'm at a risk of HIV transmission.

I can clearly recall that i did not lick her vagina during the process, and I did not have any sores on my lips. I also need to know if HIV can be transmitted from her through broken pimples on my face. Thanks in advance.

"Facesitting???" Hmmm . . . . The risk of HIV would be essentially nonexistent, but depending on the size of the hooker, I guess there would be a risk of a broken nose or perhaps even suffocation. As for the popped pimples on your face, you might try seeing a dermatologist instead of a facesitter. I know creams and lotions may not be as much fun, but then again, I suppose you can use whatever kind of applicator you like to apply them. To specifically answer your question, no, I see no significant HIV risk from this episode of facesitting, even if the pussy was perched on your pimple-popped puss.

Stay well. Happy Holidays.

is this risky May 29, 2006

Hey Dr. Bob,

If I let a stripper sit directly on my face will I be at risk?

Thanks. I just couldn't ask a regular doctor a question like this.

face-guy

Hello face-guy,

You couldn't ask a regular doctor? What am I, irregular?

Although not quite a QTND (Question That Never Dies), I'll repost a question from the archives that addresses this very issue.

Hello face-guy,

Response from Dr. Frascino:

Stay well. Happy Holidays.

Please Dr. Bob, 2nd Time Asking Please
HIV counselor and HIV!