Thank You!

Just a quick note of thanks to let you know this forum does make a difference. I'm a total top in my late thirties. Travel a lot. Bi sexual. Have a lot of anon sex with men and women. Former escort. Always safe. Test frequently, and thankfully, always have avoided any STDs. Only condom less sex I've had has been in a couple of relationships. Anyway, really been wanting to bareback. Know the risk is lower for tops, and all my years playing safe have turned out ok. Anyway, I had decided my next trip, to London, I was going to finally hit that bareback fantasy hard. Was very excited about it. Like, a whole helluva lot. Then, read your response below to an earlier post. I want you to know I've printed it out and keep that "detest detest" part now in my wallet. Point is, I would love to bareback, but til I get back in a relationship, you're right, it's not worth it. Anyway, just wanted you to know your post had an impact. I suspect you may not always hear good things in terms of prevention, but, hey, your message sunk in with at least one guy (at least in part--probably should get that fixation on anon sex under control). here's teh post: http://www.thebody.com/Forums/AIDS/SafeSex/Archive/AIDSstatistics/Q171210.html

Thank you for taking the time to write in. You made my day. (And I should mention I was already having quite a spectacular day even before I read your post!)

Hopefully others will read your comments and come to a similar wise decision. If they don't, they will more than likely wind up like the other gazillions of anxious worried wrecks with all sorts of "symptoms" mixed with guilt whose posts are so very plentiful in the archives.

Be well. Stay well. Take it from someone (me) who is cohabitating with the virus: Avoid it like the plague if at all possible.

Herpes and infection
$200 promised along with good karma :)