Help me Dr. 100 USD donation already made

Hello Dr. Bob,

Thank you for getting back to me. As suggested I am resubmitting my post.

First, thank you for the great job you do.

To make the long story short.

On the 8th of this month I had what I consider a high risk vaginal sex with a sex worker. I did use condom but I did not notice that I had a fresh broken infected ingrown hair with pus in the base of my penis that was not covered by the condom. During vaginal sex it started burning due to the vaginal fluids covering the area and it kind of react and got Swelled. After sex (maybe 15 minutes) I squezzed and got pus with little blood. Now I am very worry about the risk of the infection. I talked to the girl about her HIV status and she told me she was clean and that they are checked every 3 months for hiv and every week for other routine std exams (Panama Law). Please let me know what is my risk.

Overall I would consider your HIV risk negligible. However, as a precaution I'd suggest you get an HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark to put any residual fears permanently to rest. I highly suspect the results will be negative. I'll send my good-luck/good-health karma!

is the use of poppers safe (POPPERS, 2009)
Herpes and infection