Follow up "Going insane and very depressed/ NEW DONATION"

You had wrote "As for true HIV symptoms, they would not be related to the date of your last negative HIV test, but rather to the date of HIV primary infection."

I'm a little confused... If my last HIV test was negative on August 26th and I started getting yeast infections or whatever it is, and this started in December or ealier would this be indication that it is not due to HIV because my last tests were negative in August and no other exposure?

I'm so confused when you said "it is not related to the date of your last negative HIV test, but rather to the date of HIV primary infection"

So is my negative HIV tests(5 tests) and no other exposure, not applicable?

More donation promise! Along with a big hug :)

OK Sweetie, one more time. If you've had a negative HIV test beyond the window period (defined as the first three months after HIV exposure), your results are considered definitive and HIV is not your problem.

I have no way of determining a timeline when you talk about negative tests in August and symptoms in "December or earlier." August 2008! December 2008 or 2007? However, none of this matters if you've had one (let alone five) negative HIV tests three months or longer after your last potential HIV exposure, OK? I would suggest you spend some time reviewing the wealth of information on this site. Begin with "The Basics," which can be easily accessed on The Body's homepage.

masturbation
POST WOOHOO!!! WOW!!! GO GET TESTED!!