dont rely on symptoms

after 3 months of extreme paranoia, im hir now still alive..hahaha tnx for the help of our dr.angel, tnx for the gudluck karma.

i've taken the 86th day hiv blood test and now im hiv negative..

just wanna tell everybody hir not to rely on the symptoms, u thought from hiv. only a 3 months test is the reliable one to determine if u are positive or not.

i know the feeling of being paranoid.,but plzs.. dont be like me..and listen to Dr. bob..

godbless us all. the body has been a great help for me..

WOO-HOO! Thanks for writing back and sharing your good news and newfound insights.

Be well. Stay well. Stay safe.

QTND (I guess)
A guy who dodged the bullet of HIV