|dont rely on symptoms
Mar 12, 2009
after 3 months of extreme paranoia, im hir now still alive..hahaha tnx for the help of our dr.angel, tnx for the gudluck karma.
i've taken the 86th day hiv blood test and now im hiv negative..
just wanna tell everybody hir not to rely on the symptoms, u thought from hiv. only a 3 months test is the reliable one to determine if u are positive or not.
i know the feeling of being paranoid.,but plzs.. dont be like me..and listen to Dr. bob..
godbless us all. the body has been a great help for me..
| Response from Dr. Frascino
WOO-HOO! Thanks for writing back and sharing your good news and newfound insights.
Be well. Stay well. Stay safe.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sex With A Prostitute Afraid I Have AIDS
- Eye Floaters After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Oral Sex On A Woman Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Pain In Urethra After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.