Wart in Urethra

I have a visible wart inside my urethra just under the hole. It's not visible unless I hold the penis open and push the bottom to make it pop out. My question is, How do I get rid of this one? I mean i've read instances where they've frozen it like any other wart but i feel that is a bit dangerous. I don't want to freeze something attached to the sensitive skin inside my urethra. what else can i do?

Genital warts caused by HPV (human papilloma virus) can occur in the urethra. Depending on the severity and location they can be treated by a dermatologist, urologist or surgeon. The use of "freezing" techniques or surgical resection once again depends on location and severity. See your doctor for an evaluation.

HIV+ man having children
Outback help - regime change