|THE END OF PROMISCUITY IS HERE!
Mar 11, 2009
Wow, I just found about the Aneros. I purchased it and *wham* super-O taking me into the stratosphere. Is this the end of casual sex?
Anyways: just wanted to know if any HIV was found in prostate fluid?
| Response from Dr. Frascino
1. Yes, HIV can be found in prostate fluid.
2. Is this the end of casual sex? No way. No how! However, I do hope you and your Aneros have a long and happy life together.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Where Do The Breakouts Of Genital Herpes Show Up On The Body?
- What Will Happen If You Have Herpes And Kiss A Girl?
- What Is The Treatment For Hair Loss From Syphilis?
- What Are The Long Term Effects Of Histoplasmosis?
- Treatment Of Chlamydia How Long Before Symptoms Gone
- Percentage Of Teens With Herpes
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.