MRI

I went for an MRI test, and learned that the person before me had full blown AIDS (not treated). The radiology tech told me that they change the paper on the table between patients, and clean the bell and the earplugs with some disinfectant, but not the table or the machine. should I be worried knowing that I was lying 40 minutes with a gown on the table ?

The term "full-blown AIDS" is no longer used because there is no such thing as partially-blown AIDS.

Should you be worried about getting an MRI right after an AIDS patient? No, of course not you silly ninny. What you should do is spend some time perusing the wealth of information on this site paying particular attention to exactly how HIV is and is not transmitted. Check out the archives of this forum. I'm sure you'll find the information enlightening and reassuring.

Be well.

handshake contact
can't get tested now...