Mar 10, 2009
DEAR DR. FRASCINO, I WAS IN THE SAUNA ROOM AT THE GYM. I SHOOK HANDS WITH AN OLD FRIEND THERE. I HAVE COME TO LEARN THAT HE WAS PREVIOUSLY MASTURBATING IN THE SAUNA ROOM. AM I AT RISK FOR HIV? IT WAS JUST A SIMPLE HANDSHAKE. THANK YOU.
| Response from Dr. Frascino
A "handshake in the gym sauna" can be code for a furtive weenie-whack in many circles. But let's assume you really were just shaking your buddy's hand and he had previously been burping the nephew before you sauntered in with a tilt in your kilt. Your HIV-acquisition risk would be nonexistent. (In fact it would be nonexistent if you were shaking his Mr. Happy as well.)
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore On Penis After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Touching Penis Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Insertive Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- What Are Some Short-term Effects Of Std's?
- What Is The Most Common Std In The United States?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.