CORRECTED* Going insane and very depressed/ NEW DONATION

Disregard my last message. THIS IS THE CORRECT ONE! i WILL NOW DONATE $100 FOR THE INCONVENIENCE! I took my last HIV test Aug 26, which was a rapid finger prick test (oraquick advance) I've been having dry peeling skin around the top part of my vagina. It itches a lot and the itching usually is just around my period time. But I get white dry skin on the top of my vagina even when I'm not on my period. This started in around December (or earlier). Is this too soon to experience HIV symptoms, considering my last test was AUGUST 26, and I have had no other exposure to hiv?

I have hsv-2, is the white, dry peeling skin associated with HSV-2? AND I also get white cottage cheese like discharge(mostly if I haven't showered in a whole day), sometimes yellow, but it depends. Sometimes I don't get any discharge at all. I do shave my whole vagina, can this be a reason why also?

Please help me! I will donate $75 without a doubt. Just need some reassurance!

Your symptoms are not worrisome for HIV; however, I do suggest you see your gynecologist without delay for an evaluation of the discharge and dry, peeling skin problems. These should be readily treatable conditions once an appropriate evaluation (history, laboratory tests and physical examination) has been completed.

As for true HIV symptoms, they would not be related to the date of your last negative HIV test, but rather to the date of HIV primary infection.

Thank you for your donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated.

Be well. Remember HIV is not your problem, OK?

Life is not fair nor do you! 2
gimme some gudluck karma