More than love in the air

I was driving, and came to a stop. A man on a bike that is known to have HIV in our area, came riding by my car VERY FAST! He was directly on the front side of my car. As he rode by, I noticed his whole leg was bleeding down his leg, A LOT!! Now I worry that the wind that passed, by the movement of his bicycle could have blew his blood in my eyes. My window was rolled down at the time.

Could this be an cause of concern?

Can I donate with cashiers check? I would like to donate half of my pay check for this matter to be resolved in my mind. It has caused me great grief. Thank you for you work and time!

1. Can the wind from a fast-moving bicycle cause HIV-tainted blood on the rider's leg to be blown into your eyes as he rode by the open window of your car? No, absolutely not. Your fears are totally unwarranted. Stop worrying, OK?

2. Can you donate to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation via cashier's check? Yes, absolutely. Donation information can be found on the foundation's Web site: www.concertedeffort.org. Your donation is warmly appreciated.

Be well.

Please interprete my HIV test results
Life is not fair nor do you! 2