Best Friend Has HIV and Toothbrush

My friend used some of my toothpaste with his FINGER. He "brushed" his teeth his his finger and the toothpaste then spit into the sink. I then got my toothbrush and noticed something on it, so I rubbed the tooth brushes bristles on the bottom of the sink where my friend had JUST spit. What if he had blood in his mouth fromo rubbing too hard, then I rubbed my toothbrush in it? I then realizeed what I just did, and rinsed it with hot water and even rubbed my toothbrush on a bar of soap that was near by, then rinsed again and dried it on my towel. Then brushed my teeth. What if I bled while I was brushing???

WOuld this be a risk if there was blood in the sink, transfered to my mouth and then I bled from brushing too hard?

$40 DONATION! I wish I could send more but I don't have too much money right now, but I promise to send more when I do!!!

Relax Max! Your HIV-acquisition risk is completely nonexistent. Thanks for the donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org).

Be well. Stop worrying.

Dr Bob for Surgeon General
Father Dealing with Sons Recent HIV Results