clearing HIV

Hi, Dr.Bob my question is do u think if a person is newly infected hiv and is put on a medication. Do u think the body with the help of todays meds and the bodies immune system can be cured over years of treatment. I know its never happen yet but do think it can be possible with new medication.

Dubya got "elected" (well, sort of) twice, so I suppose anything is "possible." However, due to HIV's ability to reside undetected in long-living cells, it seems unlikely that complete HIV eradication will occur with the medications currently in our armamentarium. We hope that further advances in immune-based therapies, gene therapy and perhaps even stem-cell therapy (yeah Obama for lifting Dubya's ridiculous, anti-science ban!) will eventually result in a total cure.

Indeterminate western blot and pregnancy
Is a lap dance equal to embracing in pajamas having ichor discharging wound on ones hip?