Maggot's

Quick question. Can maggots carry HIV? I bought hot cocoa and opened a package and make some hot cocoa, I drank it and then the next day I went to make another cup and noticed maggots in the box where all the packets are and they had actually got into some of the individual packets. What if I drank the cocoa and it had maggots?

Don't those things fester in dead bodies and whatnot?

Please help. I already sign, sealed and delivered a donation!! only $50 but I will donate more when I get paid!!

Thank you Dr. Bob!!

Maggots in your hot cocoa? Ick! That is truly disgusting. As for transmitting HIV, the answer would be a resounding no. By the way, maggots can be added to the "burrito" list. I forgot them the first time around. (See below.)

Thank you for your donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation, www.concertedeffort.org. It's warmly appreciated.

Stay well. I too prefer marshmallows!

Fly Mar 9, 2009

I was eating some fries and burrito and noticed a dead fly in the container. What if there was a fly in my burrito or another insect and I ate it?

Can that transmit HIV if the fly or insect had bit an HIV+ person??

I will donate through paypal. What address do I put/ Where do I send?

No; neither flies, mosquitoes, bedbugs nor tarantulas transmit HIV. All of the above are also frequently found in burritos. That's what makes them so tasty.

The PayPal link to donate to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation can be found on the foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org. Just click on the donate tab.

Thanks. Bon appetite!

Dust and Dead Skin
Rapid Test Accuracy..Scared and Donating to You