please answer me I need your help(kissing)

Ive already sent an email asking my question but ni answer please answer I promise I will donate promise Ive already read many q&a s but I dont know why I need an answer to my question to get rid of this anxiety. to keep it short : I had deep kissing sessions with a guy that I have no idea what his status is and it came out that he was cheating me and also we had some mutual masturbations please inform me do I need an antibody test or not since I never experienced any flue like symtoms at the time it could be appeard but Im worried maybe becoz after many times he told me that he is not + but he cheated me and quited the relationship.I m worried before that I knew kissing is not a way of getting infected and also mutual masturbation and Ive always been protected but I sometimes think like this if there was a blood on his hand or if he touched my thing and some of his precum went in my vagina and etc and the anxiety is with me and I see myself as everytime I involve with a relationship I go and get tested its not right to kiss and go to labratory everytime?!

I see a psychotherapist as well to calm my anxiety but dear doctor please please even short give a reply to me and know that even if u dont reply I pray to god for you and the body group becoz of the big job you do for people expeiencing this fear. I promise I will donate please

If indeed you are so anxious about HIV that you feel the need to get HIV tested after every kiss, you are indeed in need of a psychotherapist. I agree with what you have read and your understanding that both kissing and mutual masturbation are not a significant risk for HIV transmission/acquisition. HIV testing would not be medically warranted; however, if you feel you've placed yourself at risk for HIV due to extenuating circumstances (blood exposure, etc.), a single HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark may be helpful in putting residual (largely unwarranted) fears permanently to rest.

Thank you for your desire to make a tax-deductible donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org).

Be well. Good luck.

Donate
Very deep lacerations