Mar 9, 2009
Hi Doctor -
I have had vitiligo for about 15 years now and am wondering if this would delay my HIV seroconversion (i.e. be one of those people who can take up to 6 months)? THanks!
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Could Syphilis Cause Delayed Seroconversion
- Difference In Hiv Risk Between Kiss And Insertive Oral Sex
- Hand Job With Suspected Vaginal Fluids
- How Can I Get My CD4 Count To Raise Higher?
- How Soon After Infection Do Women Experience Recurrent Yeast Infections?
- Itchy Skin And Dry Cough Headaches
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.