6 months

Hello doctor, I am a male who had receptive anal sex with a transgendered person 5 months ago. I just received my 3 months, 4 months, and now 146 day rapid (i think thats 1 day shy of 21 weeks) blood test and it has been negative. The incident included no ejaculation as I didnt want to continue, there were no condoms used either (unfortunately). I heard that people who take longer than 3 months (according to the HIV center in San francisco) and other specialist, are individuals whom are on IV drugs or chemo or some immunosuppresant drugs? Either way, can I WHOOO-HOOO?

Thank you for your support.

P.S: Kindly, what is the site I would go to so I may donate?

Yes, I would consider your repeatedly negative HIV tests out to 21 weeks conclusive, definitive and WOO-HOOable. As for not using condoms for receptive anal sex, it's not only "unfortunate;" it's also unwise and dangerous. Hopefully this 146-day scare will serve as a wakeup call for you so that further "unfortunate" episodes will not occur in the future.

Donation information for the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation can be found on the foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org.

Be well. WOO-HOO!

Transmission of chlamydia and HIV
Vitiligo