Fly

I was eating some fries and burrito and noticed a dead fly in the container. What if there was a fly in my burrito or another insect and I ate it?

Can that transmit HIV if the fly or insect had bit an HIV+ person??

I will donate through paypal. What address do I put/ Where do I send?

No; neither flies, mosquitoes, bedbugs nor tarantulas transmit HIV. All of the above are also frequently found in burritos. That's what makes them so tasty.

The PayPal link to donate to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation can be found on the foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org. Just click on the donate tab.

Thanks. Bon appetite!

Last treatment course
Transmission of chlamydia and HIV