Last treatment course

What happens when the last known affective treatment for late stage has run it's course-I am on last option-struggling with it(side affects)

There is always hope. A new resistance test (phenotype) should be done to ascertain if some of the medications you may have used previously still have some effectiveness. Also, you might consider a clinical trial of a new drug in development, depending on where you live and which trials are open. Your HIV specialist should be able to assist you regarding enrolling clinical trials. If your HIV specialist says you are totally out of options and has nothing more to offer you, consider getting a second opinion from another HIV specialist, preferably one with lots of experience or perhaps one connected to a major medical center. With more than 20 HIV medications on the market, hopefully, by being creative, an effective and well-tolerated regimen will be able to be crafted.

Good luck! Don't give up! I'm here if you need me, OK?

hiv concern after symptoms