hiv concern after symptoms

Firstly, I really want to thank you for your time and appreciate the work you are doing for the people with this forum. I have been through many of the posts on your site which were somewhat related to mine, but i did not see any with so many symptoms. I really need your help doc. I am a 26 year old unmarried male from Toronto. About 10 days ago,a very bad day at work and the evening i ended up going to a massage parlour (an erotic spa) in the city. It is my first time in a place like that. I performed unprotected cunnilingus on the woman masseuse for about 10-15 minutes. There was no sexual intercourse or kissing of any kind. I have no idea about her hiv status, she did look clean to me.I also have to mention that i have a tooth that is slightly protruding inward and brushes with my tongue which gives me feeling that there is a bruise but i often check in the mirror and i have never ever noticed blood or a cut in that region. I have lost my sleep since the exposure incident and i am unable to work.Two days after the exposure i met my doctor who said that there is a posibility of infection and directed me to give a blood test for HIV and syphilis, which i did. The result of the tests were negative for both hiv and syphilis.There are swellings under both my armpits for the last four days and it is not coming down. I have never had these before. I have joint pains and muscle ache too.I am unable to attribute all these to my stress and anxiety. The back of my head and neck aches. Everytime i feel an itch in my throat, i panic,and immediately do a salt water gargle.I mentioned all this to my doctor and he told me that it is difficult to separate out any symptoms at this stage and only have to wait.I know i made a huge mistake, and this was my first time.I have never had any serious health problem in my life so far and not a cold or fever in the last 3-4 years. I eat well and exercise everyday. And now, when I type any of my symptoms on the search and one of the causes is hiv infection in every case and i am in the window period. All the websites keep saying very low risk and none ever documented etc. I also read about the spanish study with 19000 instances none positive etc. I am from a very traditional family and this was the first time i touched a girl in my life.Then what is happening in my case? I dont know Why am i getting all these. How big does the lymph nodes grow in the case of an hiv infection and is there a way to separate it out from the others? Really scared and worried.

Also doctor,I read from some of the posts that we can donate to your Aids foundation.please let me know how to make the donation.

You had a bad day at work and so you went to an "erotic spa" for a massage and while there performed cunnilingus on your rub-and-tug gal. Since your walk on the wild side you've been unable to sleep, unable to work and developed a variety of "symptoms," such as muscle/joint pains, headaches and swollen glands in your arm pits. Every time your throat itches you "panic." You are 26-years-old, come from a "very traditional family" and this was the first time you touched a girl in your life. Hmmm . . . you state you are "unable to attribute all these (symptoms) to (your) stress and anxiety." Well, I certainly am very ready, willing and able to attribute your "symptoms" to anxiety, stress and irrational fear of HIV resulting from (primarily) your very traditional family upbringing and sexual inexperience. You've obviously done some reading and clearly realize "all the websites keep saying very low risk and no one ever documented, etc." However, you continue to freak out. Consequently your fears are indeed irrational. I concur with everything you've read on the Web site and agree your HIV risk is negligible. If you remain worried get an HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark. It will undoubtedly be negative, but hopefully it will put any residual fears permanently to rest. In the interim you might consider getting some counseling for your unwarranted fears. Sex is supposed to be fun not anxiety provoking. Counseling may also help you overcome some of the psychological damage that can be done by a "very traditional" upbringing.

Donation information for the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation can be found on the foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org. Thank you for your desire to help others in desperate need. In return I'm sending you my good-luck/good-health karma that your definitive HIV test will remain negative. I'm very confident it will.

Good luck. Be well.

Complex circumstances. Can't find answers Going bonkers HELP
Last treatment course