Hi Dr

Hi dr, this is stupid boy from spain, i just wanted you to now that tomorow i will acomplish my promise and make my donation (tomorow i get my pay check) thanks for yor awnser last time. I will like to make one last question. I did my elisa test 12 weeks as yoy told me. My result 0,95 Negative (above 1 is positive) the doctor of the laboratory told me he was worried it was very neer to the mark of 1, and he told me if it could be sereconversion??? so next day i went to 2 diferent places and make PCR viral load Negative (under 50 cop/ml) and in the second one antibody 1 and 2 +antigin p24 Negative. 14 weeks antibody 1 and 2 Negative (tecnic quimioflurescencia direct)

I went to a doctor here in madrid and told me wy did yoy listen to the doctor of the first test? negative is negative no mater the number. Well what do yo think, i need to start sleeping again. What do you think. Thanks Doctor. Good Karma from Spain.

Hi Spanish Guy,

I absolutely agree with the Madrid doctor! Negative is negative and the value of the ratio does not matter! Your follow-up undetectable PCR viral load and negative HIV-1/HIV-2 antibody test plus negative p24 antigen test corroborate what we already knew: You are definitively and conclusively HIV negative!

Stop worrying. Start WOO-HOOing. And then get some sleep!

Thanks for your donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation.

Be well.

Spray me with your best shot
Please help relieve some anxiety