Spray me with your best shot

O.k so I was at school and passed by a girl who happened to laugh so hard as I passed by and I felt her spray me with her saliva. It felt like one of those darned water bottle things that have a fan attached to them that they sell at amusement parks... anyhow, IF she had blood mixed with her saliva then sprayed me in my face, like eyes nose, mouth.. could this be an HIV risk? Once I got to my car I grabbed my mirror and noticed no blood. So i'm thinking for it to be a risk, there should be significant amount of blood and it would have been sprayed on my face.

Is this a risk? Or am I just making up all the impossibles in my head?

I juat saw my mail lady and made her wait while I wrote out a check to your foundation. I thought maybe good karma points will help me! Of course I gave her a water bottle to take with her and for thanking her for waiting for me....but not the kind with a fan! :)

So just your walking by caused a gal to guffaw so hard she sprayed everything in sight with spittle and goobers? Dude, maybe you need to rethink your outfit. That fashion-forward look obviously just isn't doing it for you.

Regarding the unappetizing facial shower you received, saliva that does not contain visible blood is not an HIV-transmission risk. So if you didn't look like Carrie in the final prom scene or one of the hapless victims in the "Saw" movie series, your HIV risk is nonexistent.

Thanks for your kind donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated. Good-luck/good-health karma sent, even though you don't need it for this icky episode.

Be well. Stay well.

Just a note for "Sex shop part deux"
Hi Dr