Just a note for "Sex shop part deux"

I have hsv-2. Is this an increased risk!

Please note this on my previous message :)

Thanks for your help and sorry for the confusion! Im writing a check for $75! I love you!!

Hey again Crazy-lady,

Your last question stated: ". . . but I promise this is the last question . . . ." But here you are again so soon!?

Even with HIV-2 your risk remains nonexistent, OK?

Sex Shop Part Deux Mar 8, 2009

Ok now when you say there would be a risk if I tried on the sexy outfit immediately after the last person... what does that exactly mean?

I had just bought one outfit without trying it on, and just bought it. But another time I tried it on in the dressing room. This sex shop is not very nice looking, in a very bad area. I regreting ever buying anything from there.

Most of the outfits are thongs and I worry about anything getting in my vagina or butt. So, when you say immediately after trying it on, how long does that entile? Considering another girl on her period tried it on??

I sound like a crazy person with so many questions, but I promise this is the last question, and I PROMISE to donate aother amount to your foundation. It's the least I can do for all of your help!! Thanks for paying attention to my message before, it means a lot to me!

Luv ya Doctor, Bob xoxo

Hello again,

Sweetie, I was trying to be facetious (and a bit amusing) when I mentioned you tearing a slutty dominatrix outfit off another customer in the nasty sex shop. I wasn't being serious.

"I sound like a crazy person . . . ." Yep, you certainly do! But I realize you're scared, so let me be perfectly clear: Your risk is nonexistent. No risk! None. Nada. Zilch. Zip. OK?

Sex Shop Mar 2, 2009

Is there any risk if someone buys a sexy outfit from a porn shop and doesn't wash it before they wear it?

I went to a pretty raunchy looking sex shop, and bought a sexy outfit.. now i'm worried another girl could have tried it on and if she was on her period or got vaginal secretions on it, and then I put it on and it touched my vagina. Is this a risk?

I will send donation! I got the address from the archives! Thank you!!

Relax. That hot Helga the Dominatrix leatherette outfit is not an HIV-acquisition risk. HIV doesn't live very long outside the body. So unless you immediately tried the outfit on after stripping it off the last would-be Helga at the raunchy sex shop who just happened to be HIV positive and who also just happened to be having her period, your risk is nonexistent, OK? (By the way, you look scorchingly hot in that outfit and I've been a very bad, bad boy.)

Sex Shop Part Deux
Spray me with your best shot