$40 burger!

I had a quick question. I will donate $40 for some advice. Today I bought a hamburger and 15 mins later when I got home, I put it in the microwave for 1 min. By that time it was steaming hot... I couldn't bite into it right away. I took off the bun so it could cool, and I noticed what looked like blood on the patty. Let's say someone with HIV bled on my burger and then I ate it. I had peeled my lips earlier (2 hours prior) so they were bleeding, so it was a pretty fresh cut....would this be a risk? What if I had cuts in my mouth??

I'm trying to be rational and say it was some tomato dripping that was in it that I took out before I went to heat it, because I hate tomato!!

Please give me some words of wisdom. I would truly appreciate any advice!!

You state: "I'm trying to be rational . . . ." OK. Exactly how rational is it to consider someone with HIV would bleed on your burger??? Do you also worry about being mauled by a rabid Tasmanian devil who escaped from a traveling Australian circus? Dude, even in the "so remote it's essentially nonexistent" hypothetical situation that an HIVer hemorrhaged onto your In-N-Out burger, your HIV-acquisition risk remains nonexistent. (You had a 15-minute interval since picking it up at the drive-through; you zapped it in the microwave; and you only took a nibble off the bun frevinsakes!)

Thanks for your donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). Stop worrying. Enjoy your burger and save me some fries.

Need advice
Life is not fair nor do you! (WHY DON'T YOU ANSWER MY QUESTION, 2009)