Pregnant, anxiety, Im very scared!! HIV???

I am 22 weeks pregnant, I have been with my fiancee for 8 years and we were having problems and broke up. I then started dating someone else and was with him orally and then found out he was a male dancer that travels and Im sure he was with many girls. Oct.1 was when it happened (Im pretty sure) We split and I got back with my fiancee. A couple days later I got sick with either bronchitis or phenomia I smoke so that could be why and my friend was sick to but not to point she doesn,t smoke. I have two children and I am really scared because we all got sick again in Jan. with a viral infection except for my 4 yr old daughter but my sons school had that going around and my dad was sick with it too. I got pregnant in nov. and noticed a discharge which turned out to be a bacterial infection but again I had those with my last pregnancy I was on amoxicillian 10 days then metrondizole(I think) for 7 days The third day of that I had a cervical cerclage put in and was given antibiotics in the hospital through my IV and continued metrondizole when I got home. The next day after I finished my 7 days of that I had a fever and discharge and they did blood work my wbc was up but couldn't see anything wrong. The next day I felt Great. I also noticed this white coating on my tongue but I brushed it it came right off. That week that I was on metrondizole I had a metallic taste in my mouth but they also said it could be from my prenatal vitamins or the medication. It is now april and Im sic again from my fiancee but it is a congested chest and nose. I had a hiv test done on march 6 and it came back negative. But for some reason Im having anxiety attacks that All the medication that I was on cold of thrown the test off or I didnt wait long enough or you name it I thought it. I have seen 3 doctors who all have told me the same thing that It's a bad season for viral infections and my test was good and Im fine but Im checking my kids constantly for anything and myself. The reason for that is because without thinking I would just throw my daughter in the tub with me and wash her off real quick and the one day she put all of our toothbrushes in a glass full of water and I put them back without thinking. Im really scared they put me on buspar but it hasn't kicked in yet and I cant eat or sleep I CANT FUNction. I am freaking out about everything and we are not the healthiest of people. MY questions to you is 156 days after the fact is that long enough? What is the percentage of people tested before and after 6 months have had the same result? Also he said he was tested end of nov beginning of dec and was negative but right now I dont believe anyone especially the one doctor who worked in an aids clinic who also said I had nothing to worry about. Should I be seeing a shrink or what? I feel like Im going to have a mental breakdown. This anxiety started when I got the test drawn and has not stopped yet. I also noticed my hands(palms) are red, veiny, blotchy looking but was also told it could be from pregnancy, anxiety, or heredity because my moms hands are red. I know this is long but I really need someone to know the full story and give me a answer on why Im acting like this? I have never felt lik this before in my life and have never done anything like that before. Thanks Please respond before I crack!!!!

HIV should not be one of your main concerns because the evidence you present (an HIV antibody test at 156 days is sufficient--see my response to "Definite Exposure" http://www.thebody.com/Forums/AIDS/SafeSex/Archive/Testing/Q11060.qna) fully supports your HIV negative status.

It seems like you are dealing with a lot of difficult issues, so it makes sense that you would feel anxious. Maybe you would benefit from talking with a mental health professional about the anxiety you are feeling, as opposed to whether or not you are HIV infected. That might prove more productive in the long run.

RMK

Symptomatic HIV infection??
How long after dental surgery before oral sex is low-risk?