is 100% cure possible

Recently i began showing signs and syptoms of HIV.

I had intercourse with someone i nowstrongly believe is HIV possible, gosh i could kill her if had the will.

Anyhow my question is, is it possible to cure HIV at its early stages of infection. One website puports to have cured two out of twenty people. Thats some success right, laws of avarages.. there is a chance. Revivo claims to kill 95% of the virus. Please tell me how plausible is this. Could they be an actual cure.

Sorry Charlie, there are no cures for HIV, and that includes Revivo. I'm sure there is a special place in Hell reserved for folks who make and market phony cures for AIDS and cancer.

Next, as far as wanting to kill your last bedmate, remember it takes two to do the unsafe mattress mambo! We must consider that all our sexual partners could be HIV infected and take all the necessary precautions to prevent transmission of the virus. That means you cover your stump before you hump!

If you're worried that you placed yourself at risk for HIV, get an HIV test at the three-month mark.

Is There Some Truth To This?
Is anal sex ok if both parties have been tested and negative? (HIV TRANSMISSION BETWEEN TWO HIV NEGATIVES)