|Is There Some Truth To This?
Mar 2, 2009
When I was in college, the nurse there told me that its hard to test men for HIV because it doesn't always show up on them. And, if I wanted to know if he had HIV I had to have unprotected sex with him and get tested myself!!!! Right away I thought, shes insane, but I wanted to ask a if that is at all true?
Thank you for your time Dr. Bob.
| Response from Dr. Frascino
YES IT'S TRUE. SHE IS INDEED INSANE! But you knew that already, right? Of course you did.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Tingling In Feet Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Sex With A Prostitute Worried I Have AIDS
- Anal Warts After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Vagina After Condom Inside Out Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Penis After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.