Drunk as can be!!

I went to this gay bar with some friends. (I'm a straight woman) One of our friends has HIV and I sound ignorant asking, but I want to be more knowledgable about thi subject.

So this is what happened... He was SUPER DRUNK! He grabbed me from behind and pinched my butt, I was wearing a short skirt and I could feel him pinch my bare skin, then he lifted me up and scratched me. Is there any risk here? Like if he pinched me and made me bleed and had his blood on his fingers or in his nails? Or am I being paranoid??

Also, he grabbed my camera and pulled his pants away from his body to take a photo of his private, then I grabbed my camera from him...what if he touched his private and got semen or pre-cum, then touched my camera, then I touched my camera with my hand and put the camera up to my eye to take a photo?..is this a risk? This happened on May 11th 2008 and I took an oral swab rapid test on July 17th 2008, DNA by PCR on July 28th, then another rapid blood prick test on August 26th, 2008. Is this completely and accurately conclusive? Or should I take another test?

I WILL PROUDLY DONATE A GRATEFUL DOANTION! My friends think you're soooo hot...so do I *BLUSHING*

Are you being paranoid about the pinch and scratch? Yep, absolutely.

Are you at risk because he used your camera to snap a candid photo of his kibble and bits? No, of course not. Your HIV tests were negative because your HIV-acquisition risks were nonexistent. For future reference, in case you ever have a real HIV exposure, the guidelines recommend an HIV-antibody test (ELISA, EIA, rapid test) at the three-month mark for a definitive result. PCR testing is not recommended for routine HIV screening due to the rate of false positives, other technical concerns and cost.

To sum up, your risk is nonexistent and your tests are conclusive. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how. No additional (or previous) HIV testing is (was) warranted. Stop worrying and start WOO-HOOing.

Thanks for the blush and for sending a donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). (By the way, you could also send that x-rated pic on your camera.)

Sex Shop
What is the risk?