Just Paranoid? The $50 question!

I plan on donating $50 for your service. Now I don't know if I'm being paranoid, but the other day I was at a time share in Sugar Loaf (near big bear) the guest before us had used the restroom about 15-30 mins before me. When I went to "wipe" I threw the toilet paper in the toilet and noticed a red spot on the toilet paper. It was about the size of a red pepper flake seed that you put on pizza! (ok I had nothing else to compare it to lol) Anyways, I'm worried that it was blood from someone else,and that I wiped my vagina with it. Is this an HIV risk if this was HIV infected blood? What if someone dripped their blood on the toilet paper???

I promise to donate the amount I said! I appreciate your help!

Just paranoid? Yep! Your HIV-acquisition risk is nonexistent. If you don't believe me, get an HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark. But, I can tell you now, the result will be negative.

Stop worrying and go skiing. The snow at Sugar Loaf is incredible right now. (I guess I could have said relax and have a slice of pizza, but that became a bit less appetizing after reading the details of your post.)

Be well. Stay well. Ski well!

FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CORRECTION! Just paranoid? $50 question