Ecstacy Pill

About 2-3 years ago I went to a rave and bought an ecstasy pill from some random weird guy. Is there any risk of HIV, if he laced it or had blood on it?

Also that same night I made out with a random girl for like 1-2 minutes and she showed me her piercing on her private area.. what if she touched her vaginal secretions, then my mouth or something?? (I'm female) If she had HIV is this a risk? Like if her lip, cheek, or tongue was bleeding?

I got tested this July, and this all happened between 2-3 years ago. I took about 3 rapid tests, 1 ELISA, and 1 DNA by PCR. Am I in the clear,

AND were these ever risks?

WHEN ARE HIV TESTS COMPLETELY CONCLUSIVE TO JUST TAKE 1 RAPID ORAL TEST?

And are rapid tests accurate enough?

I promise with all my heart, to donate. Please direct on how to send check. Thank you so much. I love you!!!

I need a kick in the ass to move forward with my life! :)

OK, here it comes. Ready? One . . . two . . . three . . . KICK IN THE BUTT!

HIV cannot be laced into an ecstasy pill. HIV does not survive outside the body. Your make-out session and viewing of the pierced nether regions are not risks for HIV acquisition.

Your three rapid tests, one ELISA and one DNA PCR two to three years after your ecstasy adventure are definitive and conclusive. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how. I should also mention your testing was excessive. All you needed was an HIV test three months or more after a potential exposure.

Rapid tests are very accurate. A negative test beyond the window period, defined as the first three months after primary HIV infection, is considered a definitive result. A positive test is only considered "preliminarily positive" and requires a confirmatory test (Western Blot) before the person being tested is considered to be "HIV positive."

Donations to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation can be sent to:

The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation 1000 Fremont Ave., Suite 145 Los Altos, CA 94024

Donations via credit card or PayPal can be made online at the foundation's Web site: www.concertedeffort.org.

Finally, I hope the kick didn't leave any black and blue marks on your sexy gluteus maximus, but it's way past time for you to get moving!

Be well. Stay well.

Flying Blood
hiv symptoms?