Flying Blood

I was standing with my son at the counter at a shop.

A lady on the other side of the counter was scratching an itch on her arm.

If she bled when she was scratching and some drops of blood flew across the counter into my son's eye what are the chances of being infected with HIV?

Im not saying it definately did happen but I am for some reason creating horrific things in my mind and then worrying about them.

You're worrying about the possibility that blood "flew" across a counter from a shop girl who was scratching an itch and directly into your son's eye possibly causing HIV??? WOWZA, that's one way whacky idea. I absolutely agree you are "creating horrific things in (your) mind and then worrying about them." That type of paranoia and anxiety is best treated by a psychiatrist or psychologist. HIV is not the problem. Your totally unwarranted and completely irrational fear of HIV is the problem.

DayCare Staff Anxiety
Ecstacy Pill