HIV test frequency question.

Dr. Bob i need your advice.I am a frequent visitor to massage centers. I sometimes indulge in mutual masturbation with the masseuse. Always dry(clothes) masturbation for her. And naked masturbation for me.

Since sex worker are classified as high risk group and i have different partners. Would you still recommend annual or semi-annual STD/HIV screening for this kind of exposure?

Mutual masturbation is not considered to be a risk for HIV; consequently, routine HIV/STD screening for the type of activity you describe is not warranted. That said, for folks who are sexually active with multiple partners, routine screening for STDs/HIV every 6 to 12 months would be reasonable.

Grasping at straws
IV Drug, Condom, Pep