stupid old man but, not scarred?

Dear Dr. Frascino. Do you think 4th time to be charm? I surely don't know the criteria for answering questions. But, here goes with my final attempt, for what it's worth. I hope you can percieve the value (worth)as being monumental.I hold your knowledge, wisdom, and most importantly your compassion for your fellow man (women)in the highest regard. Your mission,your goals, are truly blessings of God. Do you get the idea that I am not upset that you have not responed? So help me God I am not!!!! Moreover, of all the websites I have searched,this one and you in particular, Dr. Good I feel in my heart and soul and old body I can trust. That being said, I finally mustered enough courage to go to health dept. I got a 20 min. rapid test. The result was negative! I assure you they were the most anxious and fearful of my life. Although, the kind and considerate,and last but not least knowlageable lady assured me beyond a shadow of a doubt ,my test result was unequivocally negative .I still find myself asking you and you only Do I warrant a woo-hoo? On a closing note, to everbody , BE WELL, if I may take a chapter from the one and only God sent Dr. Good"s book!PS, as promised I will send donate when I become employed again. Be Well ,your friend Dennis

stupid , scarred old man (Submitted Feb 16, 2009) Dear Dr. Frascino. I am a 57 year old stupid old man that knew better. Here's my shameful sad story. In March of 2008 I had unprotected vaginal sex with woman of unknown hiv statis. In April she tested negative. On Nov. 5th of 2008 she called me to tell me she was hiv positive. Several days prior to her phone call I had developed productive cough, nasal congestion, headache, muscle aches, fatigue. However, no fever,diaherra, vomiting, or swollen lymph nodes. But did in addition have sore throat for i day and lost perhaps 5 lbs. in a two week period.These symptons persisted and aboth 2 weeks later I began to get chills, on legs and arms. In addition had tingling in fingers and toes. Plus cold numb sensations in hands and feet. On dec. 3rd took bp was 190/130. Went to Dr. on dec.5th 2008. He said I had sinus infection, and perscribed antibiotic. Also, gave me norvasc for bp. Since then My eyes began blood shot. Went back to Dr. on dec. 19th. bp now 155/95. I told him about my eyes . He examined and said they are a little irrated but not to worry.At this point all other symptoms were gone. However, my eyes started to burn and itch with eye pain and gritty material in corner of eyes on a constant basis.Here it is Feb . 17th. My eyes have cleared still have cough and nasal congestion and some chills. Please help Me! I am going for hiv test! God bless!

stupid scarred old man, please help!! (Submitted Feb 18, 2009)

Dear Dr. Frascino; I wrote to you several days ago. Hadn't heard back. Please Sir , help me! I promise I will donate . I can't right now because I lost my job several months ago. I am still coughing , with nasal congestion, and chills as I speak. Furthermore, In my state of living Hell I forgot to mention I had multiple blow jobs from the same female (unprotected). The last being in end of oct. 2008. My eyes are today a little itchy, and dry but have cleared up sifnficently.Are these symptons Hiv related, or std related or of other medical problems? Please, Please , Help Me!!!!!!!

Hello Dennis,

Well perhaps the fourth time is indeed the charm, eh?

Dennis, thanks for your kind comments. Your negative rapid HIV test 11 months after your potential HIV exposure is definitive and conclusive. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how.

Is a WOO-HOO warranted? Absofrickinlutely!

Be well. Stay well.

Just save my life by ur answer - donation promised.
HIV negative tops barebacking HIV positive bottoms.