Just save my life by ur answer - donation promised.

Dear Doctor:

I know that this is really a big story and there are a lot of stories like me in the forum. But by knowing that I am writing to you because when you will answer me then I will get my mental peace by thinking that you answered directly to me. Some days ago (26) in a massage center of Thailand I went and took oil massage. She did a hand job to me and I sucked her left breast for not more than 5-7 seconds. So far I read from the internet that from the breast only possibility of transferring HIV is by a mother to a child through breast feeding. I also read that if someone (adult) takes breast milk from an infected person then also it is very low risky but in the case of child this is high risk and also till now there is no documented case of attacking HIV by sucking breast (even though he got milk in his mouth) for an adult person and also by masturbating. While I realized that I was not doing the right thing by sucking then immediately I came back from that. During the sucking session as far as I can remember there was some taste while I was of sucking and those may be the body taste (when we gave some lotion or oil in the body and suck then we can feel some smell and it was like that or as everyone has his/own body taste and it could be that also) but nothing I felt that there was some water or liquid type of things coming, because after it end then I saw it was dry completely. So far I can remember there was no crack or any kind of scratch sign in her breasts as those were really clean also. My concern is also may be while I was sucking then my teeth hit her boobs and that caused some scratches over there which I swallowed my mouth. I also saw there was no visible cut or any other scratch on my mouth. I also asked her that time if she is married or not and she replied she is not married yet, so there is no chance of coming breast milk from her also and also I didn't test/feel anything but then concern about the body taste (what was that smell or some other things or liquid?). After finishing the course I went to the shower immediately. I was having some little skin disease on my pennies in the upper middle part right side (this is a skin disease like a thinner skin scratch and not seen all time as that time it was not visible that much) but no bloods can be seen there at that time and also no blood and scratch I saw on her hand. This is also obvious that if there was any cut on her hand then she could not be able to do the massage and I would also got pain there.

The following day to remove the stress from my mind I went to her again to get some quick answers. I asked her the following day that she has any disease or not and she replied no. Then I asked her she has HIV or not and she replied no. After that I asked her how she can be sure that she didn't have HIV and she replied that she got tested three months ago and the result was negative. While I was asking so many questions to that girl then she replied she didn't have HIV but do I have or not and if not then why I am so much worried.

Dear Doctor, I have never done any kind of sex with any other girl without my wife in my life. That day the girl makes me really crazy for some moment and I was out of control and thus that incident. Now I am really feeling guilty for that and I promise there is no chance of these incidents for second time in my life. Now I am just concerned about my wife, I can not do sex with her by the fear that she might get HIV if it comes to me by that incident. My work is not progressing and I can not pay attention to any other thing.

So far I read from the internet and from your website - the body, there is no chance of getting HIV by the incidents of mine. Pls let me know the right answer from your experience and medical point of view. I also had contacted with www.aidshotline.org and they have assured me that Nothing that you describe that happened with that girl can cause you to get HIV or another sexually transmitted disease, so you can stop worrying and also said that if I feel even after getting that I need your comments also then I can contact as they also believe that your web page is also very reputable. As I was not getting response from you thus I had called them and said the whole story and they have assured me that there is nothing to worry regarding AIDS to mine and just not to worry. I also saw your archives and found that there is nothing to worry in this regards. I had also contacted with GMHC hotline and they have assured me also that there was nothing to worry. I have contacted with CDC and they have also told me that there is no known case till now in these routes I had explained. Do you think that I need OCD and can easily stay with my wife regularly as because I am staying with her after receiving comments from the AIDS organizations.

After the re assuring again and again I went with my wife normally. My wife after 5 days developed little fever, very water like stool, cold and fatigue. I developed after some days some ulcer in my tong, one rash in my hand; stool is thinner from the very beginning after the incident to till now (some time like water, sometime like thinner) and several pimples in my face etc. If there was nothing so why these symptoms happening?

I am sure if I get some news from you then I can relieve myself. I will be anxiously waiting for your answer. I believe on you, just tell me I am at risk or not and I will believe on you only. If I am not at risk by your opinion then I will not worry any more and I again promised that like that incident there will be nothing again in my life.

Thanks

Mike

Hello Mike,

So you contacted:

1. www.aidshotline.org and they assured you your HIV-acquisition risk was nonexistent;

2. GMHC hotline and they advised you your HIV-acquisition risk was nonexistent;

3. CDC and they told you there have been no cases of HIV transmission documented via these routes;

4. the archives of this forum, which informed you your HIV-acquisition risk was nonexistent.

Dude, exactly how much reassurance do you need??? Do you really think I would change my mind after responding consistently to the many similar cases you read in the archives???

I'll certainly say you've been extremely persistent in submitting and resubmitting your lengthy post innumerable times. So even though this is going to sound like it's coming from "The Department of Redundancy Department", here you go: Your HIV-acquisition risk is nonexistent! Sound familiar?

Mike, you accurately identify your real problem when you write: "Now I am really feeling guilty . . . ." Your problem is guilt and fear, not HIV. I would suggest you level with your wife. It's the best way to confront your guilt and it's the right thing to do. If you remain concerned about HIV, get a single HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark. The results will undoubtedly be negative. However, if this puts your irrational and totally unwarranted worries permanently to rest, it will be worth the effort and energy.

Mike, thanks for your donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org).

Now stop worrying! OK?

You miss the point entirely
stupid old man but, not scarred?