Need assurance

Hi Dr, I had recieved unprotected blowjob a couple of times in India (Between 2003-2007) and the last encounter was recieving a protected blow job in second week on November in 2008 in US.I got scared and got tested by RAPID Home access Test on 12th Feb 2009 Kit (FDA approved) and the result came negative. As it only tests for HIV-1 i again got tested for HIV-1 and 2 on Feb-16th at my healthcare provider in Texas and the result came negative but the doctor said i had some strains of Hebatitis B virus and today i went through another blood test to check on the viral load for Hep-B. Can you please let me know if i can be assured that my HIV is ruled out and also let me know if having strains of Hepatitis B cause false negative in my HIV test

Your negative HIV-antibody tests for HIV-1 and HIV-2 are definitive and conclusive. Having hepatitis B will not cause false-negative HIV-antibody tests.

Unprotected Oral Sex is indeed low risk
13 years ago