Barry Who got Stuck In Thailand Due To Riot - Back With Results

All my previous posts (http://www.thebody.com/Forums/AIDS/SafeSex/Current/Q199336.html) Hi Dr Bob, Woooooooooo Hooooooooooooooooooo from Barry (Guy Who Got Stuck In Thailand Due To Riot). Today I went to my local clinic for HIV test and its NEGATIVE. You can imagine how happy I was jumping up and down and singing at the top of my voice while driving home. I wanna say a BIG BIG THANK YOU to you for being with me during my sleepless 3 months window period replying my questions. I wanna hug you in person but here I can only give you a cyber hug Dr Bob. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I am planning to donate a part of my salary to your foundation every month to help those who are in need. Thank you Dr Bob. It was hell for me every single day and thank god that there is Dr Bob out here helping everybody. I would have gone insane or a divorce with my wife if there is no Dr Bob when I was diagnosed with Gonorrhea for the very first time in my life. (Thanks To Unprotected Blowjob) To add on to my fears, I went to see idiot doctors while I was in Thailand who told me wrong info about HIV and how high risk I was. To double add on to my fears, I was stuck in Thailand due to the riot at that time. I really thought this time I am done for but after telling you what I did in Thailand plus all your replies, my fears went down by at least 90% while I was still stuck in Thailand. Dr Bob, I had this weird thing in me maybe its crazy or dunno what you call. Before I know my current wife, I sometimes have one night stand with unknown girls maybe once per year or once every 2 years or none and I was extremely careful that its a MUST to use condom every single time during vaginal sex and make sure it must be use properly. I turned down quite a few girls because I dont wish to have post sex worrying later on. The problem is each and every single time after vaginal sex with condom with unknown girls (including hookers), I have this post sex worrying thing going on inside me and I have to go for HIV testing 3 months later to put my fears to rest. This thing goes on like a cyclesex with unknown girls with condom then later post sex worrying then later HIV testing then later Woo Hooo.and the cycle goes on and on for quite sometimes already. Am I not built to enjoy the beauty of sex or am I insane?

Hi Barry,

WOO-de-frickin'-HOO!!! Great news. And thanks for the cyber-hug!

Regarding your cycle of sex followed by post-sex worry which in turn is followed by an anxious 3-moth window period and then testing leading to a post-worry WOO-HOO, your problem is not insanity or not being built to enjoy nookie. Your problem is irrational worry, possibly with some guilt thrown in as well. To break this uncomfortable cycle, you'll need psychological counseling. Therapy will help you confront and eventually conquer your unwarranted worries. It's worth the time and effort. Sex is suppose to be (and can be) fun, not anxiety provoking.

Thank you for your very kind donations to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). They are warmly appreciated and will help turn hopelessness into hope for many in desperate need.

Be well. Stay well.

PEP Treatment HELP? (PROPER CONDOM USE, 2009) (PEP AND THE NEED FOR HIV SPECIALIST, 2009)
Please Dr. Bob, about to go insane, will donate $100