HIV Despite Condom Use?

Thank you for taking the time to answer my question! I am a gay man who has receptive anal sex, a condom is used every time that I have sex, no breaks or tears ( I check every time), but I am concerned if the condom slips from the base of the penis , even slightly , the tip is still very much covered, what is the risk of HIV transmission?

As long as the business end of Mr. Happy continues to have his raincoat on, you are "protected." HIV transmission can occur when infected fluids (such as vaginal/cervical fluids) come into contact with the mucous membrane lining the urethra (pee hole). HIV cannot permeate intact skin, such as the skin on your shaft of your pocket rocket.

"Neurological symptoms" in ARS
Questions Regarding Persistent Chest Infections