About my penis

I want to know what is wrong if there is some knops small ones on my penis point it's starting to get more the sister at the clinic said i must go for an aids test can it be of aids or can it be something else please let me know as soon as possible because i'm stressing my wife before we got married she slept with 11 and she told me that after we were married and after we had sex

"If there is some knops small ones on my penis point it's starting to get more the sister at the clinic . . . ." WHAT???? I have absolutely no idea what you are even trying to say. Certainly some punctuation and grammar might help. Care to try again? And what the heck is a "knop"?

anal/vaginal sex with condoms please help
vaginal touch with cut on finger