Panel 083824 HIV 1/O/2 Abs
Feb 19, 2009
I just had Panel 083824 HIV 1/O/2 Abs test done after 6 months. Confusion does this test include HIV 1 and HIV 2. I had this test done at labcorp.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Yes, it does. That's what the "1" and "2" stand for. Clever, eh?
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does Milk Cause Hiv?
- Hiv Spread On Purpose By Infected People
- Currently It Is Estimated That The Longest Time Between Hiv Infection And Onset Of Symptoms Is About How Many Years
- How Long Does It Take To Get Results From A Blood Hiv Test?
- Could Sore Bump In Armpit Be A Sign Of Hiv
- Does Hiv Cause Pain In Testicles?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.