|RE: From SPAIN...I will donate $300 for answer
Feb 19, 2009
Thanks Doc. for the response, we need more people like you in every testing center in the world. I think there is a lot of bad or old info out there that makes people like me confused. Like I told you on my first e-mail... You got my word on my donation. One final question? the test I took were the antibody ones (Clearview) DROP OF BLOOD from finger, results in 20 minutes... are those accurate?
GRACIAS DOCTOR AND OLE!
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Si, tu prueba del VIH es exacta.
Hasta luego. Mantente bien de salud.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Percentage Of People In The World Have Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Kind Of Blood Test Do You Use For Herpes?
- What Is The Difference Between Canker Sores And Herpes?
- What Do Genital Warts Around The Anus Look Like?
- What Are The Long Term Effects Of Chlamydia?
- Is Tea Tree Oil Used To Treat Gonorrhea?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.