Thanks for your answer, I just donated.

Hi Again Dr. Bob, Im the guy that was freaking about the call girl with the warming liquid. I just want to say thanks for your time. I donated $25, I wish I could do more but it's tough times right now. By the way I won't spend my hard earned money on a call girl anymore. So the cold and night sweats were just a coincidence then?. Thanks again Doc!

Whatever caused the "cold and night sweats," one thing is certain: It wasn't HIV. OK? Thanks for your donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org).

Be well.

Have not see a question like this one Feb 18, 2009

Hi Doctor Bob. I really admire your courage and I admire what you do, I think you can help me, I promise if you answer me I will donate to your foundation (please tell me how to do it). I'm worried because I had sex with a call girl about two weeks ago. I used a condom it did not break and had no leaks (I checked). Here is the ODD thing, she had a little bottle of warming liquid/lube, before I put on the condom she proceded to put some of that thing INSIDE the condom saying that it will enhance my sensation(Is this ok?), the condom stayed in place during the whole act which lasted a couple minutes. It has been two weeks since that, about 5 days ago I developed a sore throat then the sore throat dissapeared and developed stuffy/runny nose and light coughing, also I had night sweats three times. Right now the cold is pretty much gone, feel fine, is it normal for a cold to go away this fast?. By the way Never had any fever or swollen lymph nodes. Am I experiencing ARS Symptoms? or is it a common cold? (I have been around sick people in the office). Did she wanted me to get HIV by deliberatly contaminating my condom? Could she have somehow kept HIV in that liquid?. Thank you Doc.

So you're wondering if your call girl is a homicidal psychopath deliberately trying to infect her clients with HIV? Dude, come on, be reasonable. Why would someone want to kill off her customers? That's not a workable business model (even if the cigarette companies have apparently done alright with it).

Your fears are irrational and unwarranted? By the way, HIV wouldn't survive outside the body in her warm liquid lube bottle, OK?

Donation information for the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation can be found on the foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org.

Be well. Stay safe.

Gay men and Sex Addiciton
brief unprotected anal with hiv poz guy tested neg at 45 days