Hello doctor bob

Ok, where to start.... Over two years ago I had a relationship with a girl that was allergic to latex, and so convinced that she had very few partners before me, and had been tested I had unprotected sex with her for over a years time. One year later I find out she is a known cheater and end the relationship, and notice that I have very small flesh colored bumps that travel up the back of the shaft of my penis. Now, in the last year I have I only had one partner that I have had any relations with and we had skin on skin touching with our genitals, ( stupid I know) but have used condoms for intercourse. Now I'm noticing a small cluster on my pelvis of 3 little red dots that are raised like tiny blackhead pimples, and a red rash about half the size of a dime with no bumps just red, below the head of my penis. I have looked over pictures time and again on every sight and can't find anything resembling any of this. I am poor and have no insurance, I struggle to get by on 50 hour weeks like so many, and don't want to go more in debt to find out it's nothing serious, so I'm asking if you can help either clear my mind or give me possibilities that it could be, and I'll go see someone if need be. Thank you so much!

Unfortunately it's extremely difficult to evaluate rashes over the Internet. They really do need to be seen in person. Certainly it's possibly you may have contracted HPV (genital warts) or another STD. If funds are short and you can't afford to see a dermatologist, I'd recommend you visit your local free clinic or health department STD clinic. These services should be free or almost free. From now on remember to cover your stump before you hump to avoid finding yourself in a similar (or worse) situation in the future.

Junkie to Car to Child
Cure for HIV/AIDS (CURE 2009) (CURE 2009)