Junkie to Car to Child

I was driving this afternoon and when I was stopped at an intersection a junkie walked in front of my car and was very close, if not touching it.

After continuing to drive and arriving at my destination about a minute later my son got out of the car and walked around the front and brushed past the front of the car.

If the junkie had bled onto the car and my son touched the car and got blood on his skin (scab) or rubbed his eye or put his finger in his mouth, what are the chances of his getting HIV?

My son is only 3 and I am beside myself.

Junkie to Car to Child???? I too am very worried about your son, but not because of anything to do with HIV. I'm worried about him because he obviously has an anxious wreck for a mom who has totally outlandish irrational fears concerning HIV transmission. Mom, get a grip. Spend some time perusing the information on this site pertaining to how HIV is and is not transmitted, OK? You have much to learn!

Curiosity Kills the Cat?
Hello doctor bob