Feb 18, 2009
hello DR. Bob,
I want to make a donation although I cannot find any option in the website, so please let me know what do I need to do?
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Donation information for the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation can be found on the foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org. Just click the donate tab. Thanks for your willingness to help others in desperate need.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Heterosexual Vaginal Sex Should I Be Worried About Hiv
- What Type Of Infection Is Thrush?
- The Ability Of Hiv Positive People To Play On Sports Teams
- Hiv Spread On Purpose By Infected People
- Would You Have A High White Blood Cell Count With Hiv
- Does It Mean That You Have Hiv If A Test Was Found To Be Reactive?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.