Feb 18, 2009
hello DR. Bob,
I want to make a donation although I cannot find any option in the website, so please let me know what do I need to do?
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Donation information for the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation can be found on the foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org. Just click the donate tab. Thanks for your willingness to help others in desperate need.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sinus Infection After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tiredness After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Touching A Bloody Scab Worried I Have HIV
- After Treatment For Trichomoniasis How Should You Wait To Have Sex
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Kissing?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.